Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Arrival in UK!

Long flight but Stormie and I arrived safely in London! I am a well-traveled bear, but I do not remember ever seeing a sight as beautiful as flying over the night sky of New York and seeing the beautiful light patterns… it looked like Christmas! The rest of the flight was ocean and clouds and uneventful from what I could see peeking from my suitcase where I was stowed away. I didn't get much sleep since it wasn't the most comfortable sleeping arrangements on the plane, and I lost several hours somewhere in the ocean.



People around London drive on the opposite side of the road and the opposite side of the car… that will take some time getting used to… at least we are not driving here, just riding as passengers.

Got settled into our flat...



Tomorrow Stormie starts work, but hopefully we will fit in some sight-seeing… or at least a pub for dinner. Bears like me love fish… so fish and chips just sounds especially nice! :)

~Mr. Bear

2 comments:

  1. So very glad you are both safe & sound. Fish & chips sounds great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. Bear better stay out of my bed! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Followers