Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Bags are packed, We're ready to go

Getting ready to get back on the plane home... it's been a great 3 weeks of exploring London, and I will be back for 4 more after a short break.  After I am back home in my own bed, for the next 48 hours I will be in hibernation mode!

Here are some photos from the past week to tide you over until next time! :)

Water? You have a decision to make.
Angus has a cousin in London!
Hard at work at the office
Permanently??

Flying in Style!


Thanks for following my travels... Til next time!

~Mr. Bear

2 comments:

  1. LOL These pictures cracked me up! Especially the Trash Can where you are supposed to leave your dogs LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi good to see Mr. Bear is doing well. I did not know Justin when with you. That is awesome !!!! Love all the pictures, very cool !!! Hugs !!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers